Autor Tema: Important Question  (Leído 1970 veces)

Important Question
« en: 11 de Enero de 2009, 09:00:25 pm »

Desconectado Agent Hunk

• Nuevo
Hi guys
i'm an oldschool RE gamer... i played them all and i know everything but I've a question about your site in RECV Secrets Page...
Are you sure its possible to unlock Hunk??? If yes, in which game, Adventure or BM?
It sounds so strange o_O
« Última modificación: 11 de Enero de 2009, 09:02:15 pm por Agent Hunk »

Re: Important Question
« Respuesta #1 en: 11 de Enero de 2009, 10:34:34 pm »

Desconectado Max.Biohazard

• Tyrant T-103
Hi Agent Hunk
Yeah, you can unlock HUNK of Resient Evil 2 in the old RE Code veronica for DreamCast to play the Adventure mode. First of all you must to fhinish the game in the normal difficulty in less than 3 hours without saving and you have to carry ALL items in the game.

Good luck!; (^O)

P.S. Next time that you want to ask this kind of question, remember to do it in Ayuda & Consejos (Help & Advices). Just here: http://www.residentevilcenter.net/foro/index.php?board=48.0 =)
« Última modificación: 12 de Enero de 2009, 04:07:25 am por Max.Biohazard »

« Respuesta #2 en: 12 de Enero de 2009, 07:21:37 pm »

Desconectado Agent Hunk

• Nuevo
Are you sure?
Does someone have a screen with Hunk? Because I dont find anything in other RE sites of that...

« Respuesta #3 en: 13 de Enero de 2009, 03:10:18 am »

Desconectado Max.Biohazard

• Tyrant T-103
I found that you can play with HUNK in a lot of web sites about resident evil extras, secrets... and all the sites have the same information, i don't think that is false info, but an other option that i found to help you is that to play as the legendary Hunk from resident evil 2, simply play through the game finding and reading all the files and beating the game in less than 3 and a half hours .If you want you can try to do it, maybe you can play with Hunk in BM
Sorry i have not an screenshot about it (:S) I haven't oportunity to play RECV from DreamCast.